Product Code : VDW-2065
Brand Name : VEER ELECTRONICS
Key Features :
- Direct measurement of Watt/kg
- Testing up to 0.65mm thickness
- Testing for 1.0 - 1.8 Tesla Induction
- Testing up to 19.00 Watt/kg
- Immediate Testing of specimen
- Ultra glow Red LED Display
- User friendly operation
- Portable in size
- Table top Model & Easy Handling
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliance
- Transformer Lamination & Motor Stamping Manufacturer, Traders, Suppliers, Users etc.
- Educational Institutes for Electrical / Metallurgy Department, Electrical Laboratories etc.
- Transformer, Motor, Pump, UPS, Inverter, Battery Charger, Choke manufacturers.
Veer Electronics offer superior quality Digital Iron Loss Tester VDW-2065. One can not test finish products like stamping, EI laminations using Epstein Frame method because of size. Therefore we have designed single strip tester VDW-2065 which provide very fast testing of final products.
Theory of Operation :
The Probe is provided with two coils. One coil is for excitation & second one is for detection of Magnetic Flux. When we put Probe on Test Specimen, it completes magnetic path. Watt meter measures iron loss of specimen & you can see Iron Loss (Watt/kg or Watt/lb)immediately on 7 segment Red Digital Display on front panel. You can set Thickness up to 0.65mm & Induction up to 1.8 Tesla (18000 Gauss) using respective setting Knob.
|Parameter||VDW-2065 (Standard)||VDW-2065E (Economy)|
|Measuring Range||0.2 to 19.00 Watt / kg or Watt / lb|
|Test specimen Thickness||0.2 to 0.65 mm|
|Flux Density||1.0 to 1.8 Tesla||1.5 Tesla only|
|Accuracy||± 5% rdg ± 0.3% mg (For 10 Sample Avg Reading) @ 1.5 T for standard sample|
|Measuring Frequency||50 / 60 Hz Internally set by default Factory.|
|Material to be Test||CRNO, CRGO, HR, CRC etc.|
|Power supply||AC 230V ± 10% @ 50 Hz / AC 110V ± 10% @ 60 Hz (on request)|
|Size of Specimen||25mm x 70mm min. required|
|Size of Instrument (WDH)||253mm X 300mm X 123 mm approx.|
|Weight of Instrument||4.5 kg approx.|
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects & Extended optional. No warranty for accessories.|
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India