Automatic Transformer Turns Ratio Meter
Product Code : VTRM
Brand Name : Veer Electronics
Veer Make Autometic Transformer turns ratio meter - VTRM measures no-load turns ratio of transformer. It means ratio of high voltage winding to low voltage winding transformer. It is capable to test Y-Y, D-Y,D-D & Y-D Configuration.you can read turns ratio directly from front LCD display. It also measures and display % deviation & excitation current. VTRM has inbuilt data storage memory up to 200 test result.It can transfer all test result to computer using dedicated software & computer interface.
Automatic measurement of Transformer Turn Ratio
- Excitation Current, HV & LV Voltage, Polarity & %Deviation
- 36 Vector Group Selection Facility (In Selected Model)
- 3-Phase Connections enables simplel and faster testing
- Test voltage through ON/OFF switch & LED Indication
- Turns Ratio 1:200 / 1:2000
- Basic Accurancy +0.1% Accurate measurement
- 20 x 4 LCD to Display all Parameters in Single Screen
- Hold Facility To Freeze Result with LED indication
- Reverse Polarity Indication by LED & LCD
- Over Current Protection for shorten Winding
- 200 Test Data Storage Inbuilt (500 Optional)
- RS 232 & USB Optional Interface with Software (Optional)
- Portable in Size ( Table Top & Panel Mount )
- Distribution Transformers, Power Transformers, CT PT & other Transformer manufacturers & Repairers etc.
- Electricity Distribution & Transmission Companies to enhance their in house testing at micro level.
- Electrical Test & Calibration Laboratories & Third Party Inspection Agencies.
- Engineering Colleges to aware students about turn Ratio & it's measuring principles.
- Research Institutes for research work on Transformer Fundamentals.
|Model||VTRM-1||VTRM-3||VTRM-3 (Vector Group)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C To 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% RH (no Condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C To 55°C|
|Power Consumption||30 VA max|
|Connection Type||1 phase||Y-Y,D-Y||Y-Y,D-Y,Y-D,D-D|
|Resolution||5 Digits (Up to 2000 optional)|
|Parameters||Turns Ratio, Excitation current, HV & LV voltages, % Deviation & Reverse Polarity|
|Excitation Voltage||55 Volt @50 Hz (Depends on Auxillary Supply)(Other Range Available on Request)|
|Excitation Current Range||200 ma, Resolution 0.1 ma(other Range Available on Request)|
|Power Supply||AC 230V ± 10% @ 50Hz Or AC 110V ± 10% @ 60 Hz (on Request)|
|Accuracy||±0.1% rdg ±0.1% rng(For Voltage & Ratio)|
|Size of Instrument (WxDxH) in mm||376 mm X 320mm X 145mm (Over all), 332mm X 133mm (Panel Cutout Size)|
|Weight of Instrument||5.00 kg Approx.|
|Warranty||1 Year against manufacturing defects & Extend optional. No Warranty for accessories.|